We implement the latest software development technologies for embedded systems alongside our historic microcontroller programming know-how.
- C language on microcontrollers
- C++ and QT on ARM processors
- BSP and driver creation on Linux
- Real-time patch implementation (Xenomai and Preempt_RT)
- Systematic implementation of versioning and bug tracking
- Comprehensive knowledge of proposed software solutions (BSP, Linux, real-time Linux and Android).
- Long-term future guaranteed by total autonomy in the assembly of different software layers
These different technologies enable us to offer you the following functions:
- Creation of fluid, intuitive “cloud ready” communicating touch screen HMI
- Real-time IP communication (61850, QoRIQ integration, etc.)
- Cortex A and Cortex M combo architecture combining graphics power and real-time process
- Integration of multimedia functions (photo, video, PDF) in your process screens
- Vector control of rotating machines
Scalable, adaptable architecture for long-lasting products.