GERAL manufactures electrical and electronic sub-assemblies for industrial machinery.
We are your partner right from the start of your project life-cycle to design or co-design your products.
We operate in varied fields, implementing a wide range of different technical solutions. We can thus intervene on all industrial machines.
We regularly work in the following fields:
- Cardboard industry
- Semi-conductor industry (with management of the BOM/PROCESS exact copy constraint)
- Glass industry
- Machine-tools industry
- Laser industry
- Marking industry
Some application references:
“Fast boot” customised operating system with real-time patch
Integrated or flexible fieldbus by Anybus HMS module integration
- Device Net
- Modbus TCP
Standard or real-time IP communication (61850)
Communication architecture extended by multi-gigabit controller coupling on PCI Express port.
- VHDL synthesis and IP porting of obsolete components on FPGA and Fusion
- The binary code on faulty products taken up in the field by the new design to exactly reproduce the functioning of the machine
- Low voltage multibus digital control unit
- High voltage unit up to +/-140 KV 400W with or without grid and cathode power supply
- Slaving and coherence control to guarantee the X-ray emission or electronic level.
“All-in-one” ATEX electrostatic projector management
- Fixed or autonomous battery powered
- Zone 2 / Zone 1 / Division 1
- Projector control and integration of pneumatic ancillary equipment
- Multibus remote or local touch screen HMI control.