For over 20 years, GERAL has been partnering the manufactures of equipment and capital goods in the catering industry.
This long-standing collaboration has enabled GERAL to acquire a wealth of feedback concerning the functional and integration constraints specific to this sector. This experience allows our customers to stand out in their own market thanks to innovative, attractive solutions adapted to the end users.
We design and manufacture control & instrumentation assemblies for the following equipment:
Bakery and pastry ovens
- Single and multi-stage
Controlled fermentation chamber
Blast freezer and blast chiller
Ovens for industrial kitchens
Some technological references:
* highly reactive “crystal vision” touch control interfaces (zero latency)
* Integration on the back of the glass surface of your equipment or via the coverglass concept
* High-performance processor with multimedia functions executed simultaneously with process control
* Display of notices locally or online
* Streaming of promotional videos or troubleshooting
* Multimedia overlay in process screens
* Intuitive control screens with the integration of original animated objects in line with your graphic charter.
* remote control for training and diagnosis purposes
* data exchange on remote server (cloud) for
- Selective recipe sharing
- Promotional data collection
- Application of firmware updates
* ”All in one” compact architecture (the sensors and actuators are connected to the back of the graphic interface) or distributed architecture (the sensors and actuators are connected by the shortest route via remote modules on fieldbus)